March 27, 2014
ONSITE REGISTRATION 8.30
WELCOME and OPENING ADDRESS 9.30 – 10.00
Minister of Health Care of Ukraine
Genadiy V. Knyshov, President of Association for cardio-vascular surgeons of Ukraine
Borys M. Todurov, Director of Heart Institute UHM
Session I 10.00 – 12.45
Moderators: Todurov B., Zinkovsky M., Gorbatykh Yu.
1. Health and social status of patients after tetralogy of Fallot repair (cohort operated by Mykola Amosov from 1960 to 1984) Zinkovsky M., Kyiv, Ukraine – 30 min
2. Surgical treatment of Ebstein anomaly Lazoryshynets V., Kyiv, Ukraine – 30 min
3. Individual approach for surgical treatment of transposition of great arteries with ventricular septal defect and obstruction systemic ventricular outflow trakt . Gorbatykh Yu., Novosibirsk, Russia – 30 min
4. Reconstruction of the right ventricle late after correction of complex congenital heart defects. Vanini V., Bergamo, Italy – 30 min
5.Complete AV canal: aspects of radical correction for different anatomical forms. Dovgan A., Kyiv, Ukraine – 30 min
Coffeebreak 30 min.
Session II 13.15 – 15.30
Moderators: Lazoryshynets V., Vanini V., Tarutis V.
1. Pediatric cardiac surgery in Belorussia. Drozdovsky K., Minsk, Belorussia – 30 min
2. Current strategy of treatment of hypoplastic left heart syndrome. Mroczek T., Krakow, Poland – 30 min
3.Results of early hemodynamic repair of functional single ventricle. Dedovich V., Minsk,Belorussia – 20 min
4. Experience of pediatric heart transplantation in Lithuania. Tarutis V., Vilnus, Lithuania – 30 min
5. Early and long-term results after arterial switch operation for transposition of great arteries. Linnik Yu., Minsk, Belorussia – 20 min
Round Table: Surgery for tetralogy of Fallot: modern outlooks 15.30 – 16.00
March 28, 2014
Session III 9.00 –11.00
Moderators: Dovgan A., Drozdovsky K., Mroczek T.
1.Potts operation in children with pulmonary hypertension. Mroczek T., Krakow, Poland – 15 min
2.Video presentation. Repair of tricuspid and pulmonary valve dysplasia. Kalangos А., Geneva, Switzerland – 30 min
3. Ross operation: experience of 170 patients. Romanyuk O., Kyiv,Ukraine – 20 min
4. Features of extracorporeal circulation for aortic arch surgery in children. Druzhina O.,Kyiv,Ukraine – 15 min
5. Company Presentation. «KLS Martin» – 15 min
Discussion 10 min.
Coffeebreak 15 min.
Session IV 11.15–12.45
Moderators: Khokhlov A., Panichkin Yu., Savchuk A.
1. Right ventricle outflow tract stenting for treatment of tetralogy of Fallot. Drozdovsky K., Minsk, Belorussia – 20 min
2. Transcatheter Closure of Ventricular Septal Defects. Ditkovsky I.,Kyiv,Ukraine -15 min
3. Hybrid method of muscular ventricular septal defects closure in children. Bashkevich A., Minsk, Belorussia -15 min
4. Endovascular repair of aortic isthmus atresia. Ditkovsky I.Kyiv,Ukraine -15min
5. Complications in roentgen-endovascular surgery for congenital heart defects. Savchuk A., Minsk, Belorussia -15 min
Discussion 15 min.