Cardiologist, doctor of functional diagnostics
2012 – graduated from the medical faculty of Bogomolets National Medical University. Completed an internship specializing in therapy at Bogomolets National Medical University at the Department of Internal Medicine No. 3.
2012 – a senior laboratory assistant at the Department of Internal Medicine No. 3 of Bogomolets National Medical University.
2015 – obtained a master’s degree at Bogomolets National Medical University at the Department of Internal Medicine No. 3.
2015 – completed a specialization course in cardiology and functional diagnostics at the National University of Health Care of Ukraine.
Since 2015 – cardiologist and functional diagnostics doctor at the consultative and diagnostic out-patient department for adults of the state institution “Heart Institute of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine”
2019 – the second category in the specialty of functional diagnostics was assigned.
2021 – the second category in the specialty of cardiology was assigned.
Completed professional development courses in the following areas:
– Interventional methods of diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
– Ambulatory ECG monitoring;
– Clinical electrocardiography.
Mastered the following diagnostic methods in cardiology:
– electrocardiography (ECG),
– echocardiography (heart ultrasound).
Priority areas of activity:
– diagnostics and treatment of ischemic heart disease;
– congenital and acquired heart defects;
– cardiomyopathy of various genesis;
– symptomatic and essential arterial hypertension;
– coordination of patients on the profile, considering conducting coronary ventriculography, determining the tactics of cardiosurgical treatment and/or endovascular intervention with subsequent postoperative observation.
Participates in scientific and practical congresses and conferences.
Has 5 scientific publications.