2001 – graduated from Bukovynian State Medical Academy, medical faculty
Internship in “Ophthalmology” at the Department of Ophthalmology, Vinnytsia National Medical University. MI Pyrogov and ophthalmology department of Khmelnytsky regional hospital. Clinical residency in “Ophthalmology” at the Kyiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. P.L. Shupyk of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine in the Eye Microsurgery Center.
Since September 2008 – ophthalmologist of the consultative-diagnostic polyclinic department №1 for adults of the State Institution “Heart Institute of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine”.
2016-2018 – researcher at the Department of Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Pathology
Modern diagnostic techniques (computed perimetry, optical coherence tomography, fluorescent angiography, ultrasound diagnostics) and laser and medical treatment of the visual organ (diabetic and postthrombotic retinopathy, glaucoma, secondary cataracts) – are well-knowen.
The priority areas of practical activity are:
– vascular diseases of the retina (hypertensive and diabetic retinopathy)
– vascular diseases of the optic nerve (acute and chronic optic ischemia)
– innovative diagnostic methods (optical coherence tomography, fluorescent angiography, autofluorescence, ultrasound diagnostics of the eye and orbit, dopplerography of the vessels of the eye)
– drug and laser treatment in ophthalmology
– prevention of vascular diseases of the eye in patients with coronary heart disease.
– information course “Fundamentals of clinical refraction of the eye”, Moscow.
– Courses “Ultrasound diagnosis of diseases of the visual organ” Research Institute of Oral Diseases, Moscow.
– information courses and internships “Innovative methods of diagnosis of eye diseases: Optical coherence tomography” ZMAPO, Department of Ophthalmology, Zaporozhye.
– specialization “Pediatric Ophthalmology” NMAPE. PL Shupyk, Department of Ophthalmology, Kyiv.
– information and internship courses “Innovative methods of diagnosis of eye diseases: Fluorescent angiography” ZMAPO, Department of Ophthalmology, Zaporozhye.
-courses “Lasers in ophthalmology” SI “Institute of Ophthalmology and Tissue Therapy. VP Filatov National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine “, Odessa
– courses “Lasers in Ophthalmology” of the Helmholtz Research Institute, Moscow
– Glaucoma courses of NMAPE named after PL Shupyk, Department of Ophthalmology, Kyiv.
– courses “Lasers in ophthalmology”. National Medical University. O.O. Bogomolets, Department of Ophthalmology.
-training “Intravitreal pharmacotherapy for retinal diseases”
-“Botulinum therapy” course
-“Ophthalmoplasty and eye prosthetics”course , NMAPE. PL Shupyk, Department of Ophthalmology, Kyiv.
-“Optometry and contact correction” course, NMAPE. PL Shupyk, Department of Ophthalmology, Kyiv.
-Distance – educational projects (2020):
-OPHTHALMIC-iSCHOOL (management of glaucoma, eye surface pathology, retinal pathology) – Department of Ophthalmology, National Medical University. O.O. Bogomolets, Kyiv, All-Ukrainian Alliance of Ophthalmologists
-Eye surface, Department of Ophthalmology, Vinnytsia National Medical University. MI Pirogov, Vinnytsia
-Ukrainian-American symposium “Neurology and ophthalmology today: collaboration at the intersection of specialties”; school-webinar for practicing ophthalmologists, NMAPE. PL Shupyk, Department of Ophthalmology, Kyiv.
-Puzzles in Uveita, SI “Institute of Ophthalmology and Tissue Therapy. VP Filatov National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine “, Odessa
As a Speaker of scientific and practical conferences:
– OphthalmicHub 2018: “Unilateral inter-nuclear ophthalmoplegy in a patient with coronary heart disease after cardiac surgery”
-Shining eyes-healthy eyes: “Retinal vessels as a marker of somatic pathology”
-Society of Ophthalmologists, Chernihiv “Features of glaucoma patients with cardiovascular pathology”
Participant of STAARS ophthalmological study (results, Ukraine): Correlation of cardiovascular pathology and risk of age-related macular degeneration
Participant in international conferences (Euroretina, Prague (Czech Republic), 1st International Swept Source of OCT & Angiografy Conference, Spain, 2nd European Laser Innovations Forum, Nice (France)
Participant of regular ophthalmological conferences “Filatovsky readings” (Odessa), “Refractive Plein Air” (Kiev), OphthalmicHub (Kiev), “Glaucoma +” (Kiev), Podillya Retina (Vinnytsia / Lviv), “Ophthalmosurgery in Ukraine” (Kiev) , “White Nights” (St. Petersburg), trainings, symposia, meetings of the association.
Organizer of the ophthalmological conference at the intersection of specialties “Hypertension – the view of a cardiologist and ophthalmologist” (2016)
Member of the Association of Ophthalmologists-Neuroophthalmologists and Glaucomatologists of Ukraine.