Cardiologist, 1st category physician of functional diagnostics and ultrasound.
Graduated from the Bogomolets National Medical University, specialty “General medicine” (2005)
Passed an internship and clinical residency, specialty “General Practice – Family Medicine” in the Kyiv Regional Clinical Hospital.
Received cardiology specialization and functional diagnostics in Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Since 2010 has been working as a cardiologist at the Heart Institute of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
She completed advanced training courses:
– functional diagnostics in cardiology
– interventional methods of diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases
– modern technologies in interventional cardiology
Main areas of activity:
– Daily ECG monitoring (Holter) and blood pressure
– Tests with dosed physical activity (bicycle ergometry, treadmill test)
– Echocardiography (Phillips, GE, Siemens, Toshiba)
– Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system
Annually takes part in scientific and practical conferences, round tables, conferences, congresses.