Cardiologist, physician of functional diagnostics and ultrasound
Graduated from the Bogomolets National Medical University, specialty “General medicine” (2005)
Passed an internship and clinical residency, specialty “General Practice – Family Medicine” in the Kyiv Regional Clinical Hospital.
Received cardiology specialization and functional diagnostics in Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Since 2010 has been working as a cardiologist at the Heart Institute of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
She completed advanced training courses:
– functional diagnostics in cardiology
– interventional methods of diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases
– modern technologies in interventional cardiology
Main areas of activity:
– Daily ECG monitoring (Holter) and blood pressure
– Tests with dosed physical activity (bicycle ergometry, treadmill test)
– Echocardiography (Phillips, GE, Siemens, Toshiba)
– Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system
Annually takes part in scientific and practical conferences, round tables, conferences, congresses.
Membership in Ukrainian Association of Cardiologists, Ukrainian Association of Cardiothoracic, Endovascular Surgery and Transplantology, and Association of Arrhythmology and Heart Electrophysiology.