• 2009-2015. Dnipro State Medical University, Faculty of Medicine.
• 2015-2017. Dnipro State Medical University, ZPSM internship.
• 2017 National University of Health Care of Ukraine named after P.L. Shupyka, specialization in cardiology.
• 2020 Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, specialization in anesthesiology.
• 2021 National University of Health Care of Ukraine named after P.L. Shupyka, specialization in interventional cardiology.
Areas of therapeutic activity:
• Anesthetic support of the patient
• Interpretation of emergency ECGs
• Catheterization of main vessels
• Implantation of a temporary pacemaker
• Provision of respiratory protection
• Conducting thrombolytic therapy
• Management of planned and urgent patients in the CatLab.
• IT of patients with MI according to SCAI from “A” to “E”, others. types of shock and terminal conditions
• Optimization and improvement of intensive care in patients with acute coronary syndrome and myocardial infarction
Diagnosis and management of diseases of the cardiovascular system:
• Ischemic heart disease and its complications
• Violations of heart rhythm and conduction
• Primary and secondary hypertension
• Acute and chronic heart failure
• Congenital and acquired heart defects
• Myocarditis and pericarditis
• Thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery
Participant of conferences, congresses and other continuous professional development events